Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

scented honeysuckle

Just popped out to check on the weather after yesterday deluge.  hmm, It,s a very slow drizzle at the moment not to bad, I'm out now so just as well get the new honeysuckles in,  The first scented one I want in a pot its called Regina.  We found the right sized pot yesterday at our local garden cent-re to fit snuggle into the obelisk that will help support the honeysuckle as it grows.

Plenty of stones in the bottom of the pot and then filled with new garden soil from the same garden centre special offer  4 bags £10.
















Pot is held firmly inside the obelisk as seen here from different directions or, if you like the pot is helping to hold the obelisk firmly.     

That's one sorted now,  just as I was positioning the other two honeysuckles getting ready to dig out there holes for planting down it came again.
 
I'm not complaining about the rain. I planted out my coriander plants two days ago some of the poor plants are floating in there troughs. give them a chance please.






No comments:

Post a Comment