Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

3 little gems

Well, we searched all the local gardens centres that we know of around Weymouth and surrounding areas, we searched for just one decent scented honeysuckle,  wrong time of the year I suppose all we found was the leftovers and damaged plant from the summer season that no one else wanted to buy, all ranging in price from £8.99 - £12.99 well-established plants but all manky. 

I don't know why I didn't think of it before as seeing it was only a few months ago we bought five lovely clematises from our local supermarket so off t we trot, hey presto three lovely healthy plants added bonus one is scented as well, bargain to boot as well £2 each.

I think next time we want plants to make the supermarket our first port of call definitely.

Tomorrow I'm going to pot the scented one, and place a climbing obelisk over it,  the other two in the garden to climb the fence.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment