Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

additional herbs

As I mentioned in my earlier post of more herbs are to be added to my garden this year,  As a pure experiment  I'm planting most of them in a pot this year, mainly to see how well they do.

At the end of the autumn if they look like they have been successful  I intend to bring all I can indoors in the conservatory or, In the gardening shed to see if I can extend there growing season hopefully to carry through till next spring.

Today I purchased these new one's front row, all sage plant, back row from the right are garlic chives, far left a new Rosemary plant to replace the one shown directly behind the table as Its smothering a rose bush that came from  Pam's late mum house, which we very much want to survive.

I bought in the new Rosemary plant as I intend to take a cutting from the old bush,  just in case they don,t take root.  I at least have one new one.

Pots are shown alongside table and bags of soil in the background.





No comments:

Post a Comment